The MC1218VD cast iron wood lathe has a bit more to offer than the others, with a swing of 300mm and a distance between openings of 460mm, further more this distance can be increased by 550mm with the purchase of the optional bed extension should the operator wish to turn longer spindle work.
The Wood Lathe MC1218VD is more than adequately powered by a 550 watt DC variable speed motor delivering a speed range of 650 to 1450 RPM on the 1st step of the pulley,1250 to 2800 RPM on the mid step and 1600 to 3800 RPM on the 3rd step, changing the belt position to facilitate these speed ranges is a simple process, to enhance the process a spindle tachometer with digital readout is fitted.
Solid cast iron construction throughout ensures smooth operation, making this lathe a delight to use at a very competitive price.
- Spindle tachometer with digital readout
- Drive centre and tailstock centre included
- 80 mm diameter face plate included
- Quick action type handles fitted to the tailstock and tool rest
- 550mm Bed extension price $85.00
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Voltage fluctuations may cause damage to this machine. Please connect your machine to a dedicated surge protection device to ensure your warranty is protected.
Wood Lathe MC1218VD - Specifications:
|Spindle speeds ~ 3 of variable||650 ~ 1450 RPM|
1250 ~ 2800 RPM
1600 ~ 3800 RPM
|Distance between openings||460 mm|
|Swing over bed||300 mm|
|Head and tailstock tapers||MT2|
|Spindle thread||1" x 8 TPI|
|Motor power||550 watts DC variable|