The Table Saw MJ2325G is a great table saw package, it is dominated by the large cast iron working area which enables easy handling of sheet material, whilst at the same time providing excellent weight and rigidity as dampening vibration.
The Table Saw MJ2325G are ground to a polished surface to minimise friction. The superbly strong aluminium fence glides effortlessly across the table, clamping easily to the front and rear guide rails with a quick release cam action handle, a fine adjustment knob easily adjusts the fence to your desired position.
Bevelled saw cuts up to 45 degrees are easily accomplished by turning the hand wheel that controls the machines tilting arbor. The machine is driven by a quite and powerful 2 HP induction motor. Underneath the table the saw blade is fully shrouded and fitted with a 60mm integral dust outlet for effective dust control.
- Electrical control switch can be positioned any where along the front guide rail to suit
- Built in 60mm dust extraction outlet beneath the machine
- Effortless finger tip control of the aluminium fence
- Rear and front rail single action cam leaver down lock down for the fence
- Mitre gauge supplied as standard
- Heavy gauge open type stand included
Table Saw MJ2325G - Specifications:
|Maximum cutting height at 90°||85mm|
|Maximum cutting height at 45°||57mm|
|Maximum ripping width||620mm|
|Saw blade size||254mm|
|Table size||1120 x 685mm|
|Motor power||2 HP|