The introduction of our model MJ6128TZ at an incredibly reasonable price has put a full sized panel saw with in the reach of those who till now could only but dream of owning such a machine. Whilst small on price the MJ6128TZ is still a proper panel saw, robustly constructed and thoughtfully designed to give smooth operation and consistent accuracy, in a nutshell this machine is packed with features, in a size you need and at a price you can afford.
The fence allows precise and quick adjustments, while the silky smooth sliding table makes cutting accurate panels a pleasure. The adjustable width scoring blade is driven by it's own separate motor and puts an end to to bottom chipping and tear out, while the 315mm main blade slices through stock up to 85mm thick.
- Scoring saw blade ensures tear-out free cutting
- Durable extruded aluminium sliding table running on hardened opposed V-slides ball bearing assisted
- Blade tilts 45° for mitre cutting
- Table extension on right and rear side of main table permits convenient cutting of large panels
- Rugged construction for maximum stability
- Precision ground cast iron main table
- Quick clamp on sliding table
|Sliding table dimension||350 x 2800mm|
|Main blade size||315mm|
|Scoring blade size||120mm|
|Maximum depth of cut||85mm|
|Scoring motor size||.75 HP|
|Main motor size||2.5 HP [4 HP in 415 volt machines]|