This bandsaw is the next generation in workshop bandsaws. The saw has a powerful motor as well as many other outstanding features, some of which are a quick release handle for lowering the top wheel to facilitate blade changing, micro adjustable table tilt [up to 10 degrees to the left and 45 degrees to the right] and upper blade guide is raised or lowered via a hand wheel with marked graduations for accuracy.
- Heavy duty ball bearing blade guides
- A tension scale allows the operator to correctly adjust the tension for different blade width.
- The ribbed, massive table is made of high-quality cast-iron and machined with precision. Tables tilt to -10” ~ 45” for bevel cutting and features T-slot grooves (3/4”x3/8”) Aluminium rip fence. Parallel bars are mounted on the table for precise and rapid cuts. Equipped with precise mitre gauge with work handle.
- Two 4” dust ports, that when connected to a suitable dust collector can collect 95% of the dust generated by the machine
- Dual tapered column design for greater rigidity and strength.
- Wide blade capacity [Up to 40mm wide] for re-sawing large stock.
- Blade changes are quick and easy since the doors swing wide open and feature a quick release latch with large knurled handles.
Bandsaw MJ3448 - Specifications:
|Throat width||465 mm|
|Max. cutting depth||280 mm|
|Saw blade length||3607 mm|
|Saw blade speed||14.7 meters per minute|
|Saw table Size||535 x 485mm|
|Motor power||3 HP [Input]|