A floor standing bandsaw made from steel and cast iron and well suited for those home or small workshops where a greater depth of cut may be required. The table tilts smoothly through to a 45 degree angle and the superior clamping arrangement reduces any risk of movement. The quick action rip fence is fitted with a magnifying sight for accurate positioning and is fully supported along the front edge of the table with an additional support bar at the rear.
Heavy duty ball bearing blade guides fully support the blade, ensuring straight cuts with a good finish. Simple, precise adjustment of the top blade guide is via a hand wheel and rack system. Blade change is achieved by a quick action tension release lever, enabling blades to be quickly changed and tensioned. Supplied with a mitre gauge and service tools.
- Heavy duty precise ball bearing blade guides.
- A tension scale allows the operator to correctly adjust the tension for different blade width.
- The ribbed, massive table is made of high-quality cast-iron and machined with precision. Tables tilt to -10” ~ 45” for bevel cutting and features T-slot grooves (3/4”x3/8”) Aluminium rip fence. Parallel bars are mounted on the table for precise and rapid cuts. Equipped with precise mitre gauge with work handle.
- Two 4” dust ports, that when connected to a suitable dust collector can collect 95% of the dust generated by the machine
- Dual tapered column design for greater rigidity and strength.
- Wide blade capacity [Up to 25mm wide].
- Blade changes are quick and easy since the doors swing wide open and feature a quick release latch with large knurled handles.
Bandsaw MJ3442 - Specifications:
|Throat width||410 mm|
|Saw blade length||3345 mm|
|Saw blade speed||14.7 meters per minute|
|Max. cutting depth||250 mm|
|Saw table Size||560 x 450mm|
|Motor power||3 HP ~ input|