The HPS510P is a heavy duty industrial bandsaw, this bandsaw is designed for extended use in a busy workshop, powered by 3HP motor to provide ample power to effortlessly cut all wood stock.
The machines body is a fabricated welded steel chassis with reinforced stress points, perfectly balanced wheels deliver exceptionally smooth running, the large precision ground table is fitted with an aluminium precision rip fence that is locked in place by a cam type lock lever, the table is easily tilted to any angle up to 45 degrees and is able to be locked off at the desired setting.
Other features include a quick release blade tensing lever, two 100mm dust extraction ports offering almost dust free cutting when connected to a suitable extractor. Offering a 500mm cutting width and a 350mm cutting depth this is the bandsaw to have in order to size up large stock.
- A tension scale allows the operator to correctly adjust the tension for different blade width.
- The ribbed, massive table is made of high-quality cast-iron and machined with precision. Tables tilt to 0” ~ 45” for bevel cutting
- Equipped with precise mitre gauge with work handle.
- Two 4” dust ports, that when connected to a suitable dust collector can collect 95% of the dust generated by the machine
- Dual tapered column design for greater rigidity and strength.
- Wide blade capacity [Up to 40mm wide] for re-sawing large stock.
- Blade changes are quick and easy since the doors swing wide open and feature a quick release latch with large knurled handles.
Bandsaw HBS510P - Specifications:
|Saw blade length||4100n 6mm ~ 38.1mm|
|Saw blade speed||22 [m/s]|
|Max. cutting depth||350 mm|
|Saw table Size||640 x 500mm|
|Motor power||2.2 Kw [3 HP|